Monday, February 7, 2011

Stripeshow Free Webcam

My third blog award

So now I've got my third blog award and that of Melissa from the jewel trilogy fansite . Many, many thanks to Melissa your blog is just great! Of course there's also this time a Auftarg met. And dieseer would be:

* thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
* tell us 7 things about yourself
* award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
* contact these bloggers and let them know they 've received the award


Ok, now 7 things about me are:
  1. My second first name is Ramona. I love
  2. spaghetti with tomato sauce.
  3. After I'm out of compulsory education, I will visit the Central Business School.
  4. I love cats.
  5. I hear music ever to read (without exception).
  6. I laugh at almost anything. And I have even started I can not stop.
  7. I play piano since I was 9 am.
Well, probably not 15, I get down there already many ziehmlich have the award. But I grant the following blogs:

Bellas Wonderwold
heart books
Between the Pages books blog
Literature Review 74
Miss Bookiverse
Battgold
love of reading and reading love


0 comments:

Post a Comment