Friday, February 4, 2011

Kate Playground 1080p

Music: You're really an ugly girl but I like the way you ... play.


















One of my New Years Resolutions was: 1 time per month a concert. In recent years, I was so busy with my own music that I had no more nerve for the concerts of other people - and now I miss it. But apparently I'm too long out of the game, for the fulfillment of this intent is more difficult than expected.

lack of opportunities do not exist. Lots of great bands will just present their new plates. But there is a problem: either the concert already sold out, if I find them (Anna Calvi, Robyn, Bright Eyes) and the tickets are too expensive (is not 50 € for a scruffy standing at PJ Harvey easy). In addition, the concerts of course, all in Berlin, lost to Leipzig rarely a relevant band (Kylie Minogue, Elton John and Rihanna are not among my target group). occur

Amy Winehouse and Death from Above 1979 during festivals in Austria, I have been able to buy only one ticket for The Kills and am very excited about it. The band I had 2004 views to open for Franz Ferdinand and this was a life changing experience. My expectations are therefore high and can probably only be topped by Kate Moss's personal presence.

Here is a list of upcoming events, I hope I still get lost some of them:


12-13. February
Anna Calvi in the private Club, Berlin (sold out)

















17th February
Esben and the Witch in the comet Club, Berlin























18th February
Bright Eyes at the Lido, Berlin (sold out)























21-22. February
PJ Harvey at the Admiral Palace, Berlin (sold out)























12th March
Robyn in the Astra, Berlin (sold out)


















26th March
Nouvelle Vague in plant II, Leipzig























6th April
Kaizers Orchestra at the Fritz Club Berlin



















8th April
The Kills at Huxley's Neue Welt, Berlin























11th April
Pete Doherty in the postal station, Berlin

















Did I forget something?


Finally something else to Participate:

Subject

first The Kills
ME reader interviewed The Kills:
Send us your questions to Jamie Hince and Alison Mosshart from The Kills! The top five we take to the interview and print it with your name (if desired) - and of course the answers - in the next issue from.

Deadline: Tuesday, 8 February 2011.

second Pete Doherty
Wanted: extras for Pete Doherty in Regensburg. The singer is standing next to Charlotte Gainsbourg front of the camera - as an actor.
Who Pete Doherty not want to be close to the stage will, but, well, as an extra in a film that will soon have the opportunity. Doherty plays the main role in the film adaptations "Confessions of a Young Contemporaries" by Alfred Musset: start (Director Sylvie Verheyde), whose shooting from mid-February in Regensburg and its surroundings. Co-actors are Charlotte Gainsbourg and August Diehl. Whether Pete Dohery withstand the shooting? The singer is indeed as chronically unreliable, as a musician he is known primarily for its cancellation.
According to statistics tender is sought "interesting faces in the Munich / Regensburg, drama students, dancers (dance the waltz), musicians, poets, models, artists and amateurs who want to play with Pete in this period film as a bit player." Applications may be over confessionsinmunich@gmail.com the address. Additional info: photo, address, phone, clothes and shoe size, availability and knowledge of English.

"Waltz" is written without "t", but will be fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment