Read Books:
I write to you again tomorrow - Cecelia Ahern
Crashed - Robin Aquarius
The Tribute by Panem, Flaming Anger - Suzanne Collins
When you die, pulls ganzese your life past you, they say - Lauren Oliver
books started:
The Flaming - Kristin Cashore
Purchased Music:
shards Moon - Betty Belitz
Selection - Ally Condie
The Flaming - Kristin Cashore
The Tribute by Panem, Flaming Anger - Suzanne Collins
books I got as a gift:
ash heart - Nina Blazon
status of my SUB: 8 + 5 =
13-4 = 9
Challanges: hiterher
Series:
Crashed - Robin Aquarius
The Tribute by Panem, Flaming Anger - Suzanne Collins
(3 / 8)
Young Adult Literature Challenge:
The Tribute Panem, Flaming Anger - Suzanne Collins
(1 / 25) ABC Challange:
Crashed - Robin Aquarius
The Tribute by Panem, Flaming Anger - Suzanne Collins
When you die, pulls your ganzese life past you, they say - Lauren Oliver
(3 / 12) Total:
Read Books: 4
Purchased Books: 4
books I received a gift: 1
Read Pages: 1 `677
0 comments:
Post a Comment