Fire is a monster, the only human monster Cansrel since her father died. And she believes that the well to remain so, because as a human monster has it not easy. Wherever they go there is fire stared, her hair, it must always be covered with a cloth and you have to be attacked more often than other birds of prey of monsters. Fire knows where you do not, their distrust, contempt and hatred is not placed, because Fire can penetrate into the consciousness of other people. When the young king asks her skills to the benefit of the Kingdom to use, she sets out with Prince Brigan and after the royal army on the way King City.
After I had already devoured "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore, I have been waiting eagerly for new book by the author. And when I discovered that her book "Fire" published in German, I of course over the moon about it. And I must say I was not disappointed. The Flaming's a great book, at first I had been afraid that the book could be the same as "the donee" in another country, but soon the book is developed in a different direction.
Scholn distinguish between the two protagonists of the two books are fundamentally different, while katsa took refuge in "the donee" with its martial art from tricky situations Fire is her beauty and her gift in the consciousness of other people a change to fight back. Fire is also rather quiet person, I especially liked the conversation between her and Brigan. But in addition to Fire, there are throughout the book are many more great and lovable characters. Each of the characters has something else that made me like him, the only somewhat mysterious and unapproachable Brigan, the somewhat cheeky, little Hanna who einbisschen grouchy and Garan also of Steve Archer. And for those who have read "The Recipient", occurs against an old friend, even if it is not very nice, he's still a terribly interesting person.
the book progresses, not at such a fast pace, like "the recipient" before, but this has not bothered me at all, you get to know Fires wonderful world. As in "the donee" one finds in the book a small map, I think it's wonderful, because you can always see where you are at. So you have a better overview and the Dells better present.
The monsters themselves Kristin Cashore has come up against something nice for the recipient, especially on the characteristics on which to recognize them. While we recognize the recipient at the different eyes, we see the monsters in their fur-butene, or, as in Fire's case to her red hair.
"The Flaming" is a wuderbares book, which has not only a great look outside of, but inside of it is almost beautiful. Completely restructured in the world, you sink the Kristin Cashore has created, and no longer wants to appear from it. Now I'm looking forward to Kristin Cashore third book "Bitter Blue", which will revolve around Bitter Blue Princess from "The Recipient".
find more information on the blog of author: http://kristincashore.blogspot.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment