I picked up at Charlouis of reading pleasure and love reading a stick. You wrote that everyone who wants to take this baton can. Because I think the questions really great, I have just taken time.
Hardcover or paperback?I prefer clearly bound books, simply because they look much nicer. Then there are also differences between my paperback books, as well as the normal paperback books there are also paperbacks, which I like much rather than the ordinary paperbacks.
Amazon or bookstore? I buy my booksprefer the bookstore, because I can See all books in peace. Their presentation, the font size and font in which they are printed. I'm not around it every time I am in town to go to one or two book stores, although I sometimes buy a book at all. Amazon to order books only rarely, for example, if I find a certain book in a book shop ...
Bookmark or dog-ear?That really is quite clear there would never, never in my life come to mind a dog's ear to make a book. I always use bookmarks, or whatever comes to me just in the fingers, such as a handkerchief, a receipt in the summer at the lake a daisy ...
Order by author, title or disordered?I arrange my books though, but not by author or title. But according to my personal best list and look after. All books bound together and are all pocket books stand together, well almost all.
hold, sell or throw away?ever guaranteed not to throw away, I could throw any of my books. Since I collect everything anyway, I keep my books of course, I'm pretty proud of my bookshelf. And if I have a book I did not like it, sell or give away I was.
keep dust jacket or throw away?Is that a trick question? It would never occur to me in a dream to throw a dust jacket, but they are much too beautiful designs. For most of the books without seeing all the same jacket, which I find rather boring.
read with jacket or without?I take the dust jacket in reading more, I'm afraid he might break. Furthermore, it disturbs me somehow.
short story or novel?I prefer clear novels because my short stories are simply too short. I like reading Sun books with the 400 / 500 pages or more, since you so much longer has time to see the environment in which the book rightly plays and get to know the people.
quitting when one is tired or if the chapter is over?If I'm tired, I still read the chapter or section in which I am finished and do not hear in the middle of the book, because otherwise I feel like I might have something to read.
"The night was dark and stormy" or "Once upon a time"?"The night was dark and stormy sounds to me already from the outset much more exciting than the classic "Once upon a time". Such an introduction does it really feel like a little dark and creepy story, even as a child I liked these better than the boring peace Freuede, pancakes (Actually, a really stupid saying what you want the pancakes?) Stories.
buy or rent?Sometimes I borrow books from friends or while in the library, but basically I prefer to buy books, so I can put all beautiful in my shelf. Also, I read books that I liked better than me most needed more than just a time
or New?Most of my books are new, but generally does not matter to me. Sometimes I also buy books at flea markets or something.
purchasing decision: bestseller list, review, recommendation or browse?on most books I buy I will inform me first, read reviews and see how they were rated. Now and then I buy a book but a spontaneous, which I found browsing in the bookstore.
Closed End or Cliffhanger?It depends on the book to me it is a single band is a closed end preferred. In series I do not mind Cliff Hanger, I think they make the whole even very exciting, but you should then not have to wait a year to continuing. The books with the really brutal cliff-hangers that I have read the books in the "House of the Vampire" series by Rachel Caine, who listen to really always the most exciting places.
read in the morning, noon or night?me does not matter, I read all day, from morning to evening and all night. Even if it's a great feeling when you have somehow ended the morning at 5 a book because you read all night.
single band or show?Somehow I read more and more series, as individual volumes. And when I think about it that has always been so, the first books that made me read it really were already ranks and indeed were the "Wild Chicks", "The Wild Things" and "Harry Potter". Why is that I do not know. Maybe because you can support the whole character and longer because you get to know so much better. A different form of individual volumes also have something nice and you can ruin books by a sequel.
favorite show?Wow, that's pretty difficult, it is so much great as the series "Mortal" by Cassandra Clare, the "Arcadia ..."- series of Kai Meyer," The Tribute by Panem ".... . I can not list them all. But if I'm looking for would have to choose one it would probably be the "Chronicles of the Underworld" by Cassandra Clare. heard
favorite book of the one ever?I think that does not exist, although there are some really good books which are not as well known, such as "Real fairies, false prince" by Janette Rallison, but I'm guaranteed not the only one who knows this book.
favorite book you've read last year?so many good books I've read, but the best among them were: Splitter heart, awakens after the summer, Arcadia and emerald green.
What book are you reading now?At the moment I am reading shards moon, but I am only on page 50 and can, therefore, not so much to say. But the cover is as with splinter heart simply brilliant.
absolute favorite book of all time?This is really difficult, I think that does not exist for me. There are so many beautiful books and my favorite book changes so about every month. But there are always the same back: Lucian by Isabel Abedi, burns After the summer of Maggie's stepfather and Arcadia. But there are so many other great books that I can list them here, unfortunately, not all.
favorite authors?Kai Meyer, Maggie Stiefvater, Isabel Abedi, Nina Blazon, Cassandra Clare and Betty Belitz are my absolute favorite authors. What has struck me is that I like the writing style in German authors often rather than allelic English or American. Maggie's stepfather is the small Ausnaheme, After the summer just a beautiful book.
how it was now all that it has made me definitely a lot of fun to answer questions and who wants to can take the stick, because I'm already looking forward to your answers to the questions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment