Too much art has been in far too many rooms at the weekend with the traditional Walking the College of Visual Arts shown. Now I like the established museums: the quality of the exhibits is higher because it is (mostly) to the best of the best acting and the presentation is (often) understand. My four-hour tour at the end rather resembled a particularly insidious torture.
Due to the confusing presentation, it was not possible for all the works of the polluter pays out, so I have to do without many photos on details.
The images you see in the order in which I recorded them. From sheer sensory overload, I've made in the third and fourth floor spacious omissions. The organizers should perhaps take a more stringent selection, since by the abundance of work, the painter on the upper floors at a disadvantage.
n
Agnes Michalczyk
acrylic / oil on canvas 2010
Thomas Müller
"landscape I-III"
oil on canvas, canvas torn and pulled back in 2011
Ilka Luttinen
"Arctic Hound"
Oil on canvas 2011
The same artist, a different subject ("Grizzly Night"):
Of the great motives aside, I like the use of color: a single LSD trip, and therefore also photographed in detail.
Fabian Fenk
"What? art direction for the third release of the band Bodi Bill
Various materials 2010/2011
Obviously, a multi-part work with stones / crystals.
n
Marthe Krueger
"Place II"
graphite on canvas and wood, metal chain
I would hang me immediately into the apartment!
Claus letter
"fate"
collage on paper 2011
such, you need quite old newspapers.
n
Jewels: "Drawing" posters on the subject. Character makes that is "Beautiful", "is better than sex", but "forgets who draws much".
Matthias Geisler
"Friedrich is in the basement"
photocopies 2011
In Stage-room we went with Pop-quotes for just this. According to PJ Harvey's new album was there, "Let Leipzig Shake", but also Tocotronic, Gina Lisa, and the Smashing Punpkins were considered.
n
's how many people who apply to the Commercial Code.
from devotion, courage and power could be here to mix the ultimate magic potion.
Fruit massacre.
Black Ballon an Eis gefesselt.
Strings.
Verrostete Krake.
The Deaths of America.
Golden Tower.
metal. In 3D.
USB knife. Simply download the latest cut in the web.
light wall. Good for depression.
n
Nils Franke
"fast and loose"
oil on canvas 2011
Fliegensammlung Tolle.
Thomas Welke
from the three-part work "Portrait" 2011
n
Patrick Fauck
"Bird Suite"
lithography
n
Perhaps the best work:
Anne Fellner
Mayka of May
n
David Borgmann
"Untitled" oil on canvas
2010 & 2011
Anna Karolina Kaczmarczyk
"I can not sleep"
oil on canvas 2010
Philipp Orlowski
" chinatown "
oil on masonite 2010
n
Jens Schubert
"Katzenlarve"
Linolschnitt
Mona Broschar
"hors" oil on canvas
Viola Large
"switched over"
acrylic on canvas
k.A.
Stefanie Heinze
"minimal infringement"
"little cheese"
Collage
n
If that's still not enough, I recommend the Flickr Accout of cranknfurther , there are also video installations concerned, I have omitted here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment