Saturday, February 12, 2011

Making Of An Rc Halicopter

Cosmetics: Nail Polish Factory of make-up.


















ballerina Pêche Nacrée, Ivory: After I'm creeping around forever long for the nail polish by Chanel and Dior, it came at the end but different - and much cheaper.

I had myself well read on various blogs, I looked at the colors in the store and searched for images of the colors. When I was finally gepeilt on Chanel, I discovered by chance down the law in Mueller colors of Make Up Factory . The coatings were reduced by half and so wandered Bride Rose and Sunset Red in my shopping bag. So far, I was frequently No. 149 Berry Wine with matching lipstick and I like the price / performance ratio completely satisfied.

Here are the new achievements for an amazing € 3.75 per bottle.

No. 162 Sunset Red


No. 198 Rose Bride




















provides



plotted it this way:























addition, it should be said that I had applied two coats and hands at the time of the photo above (always touching sharp things and dig in the dust) had a day job behind.
for the Rose, I make up my mind, because I do well to visit my future wedding outfit and it fits well with black clothes looks very serious.

Here you will see two possible combinations.

to matching color silk blouse:























to the wedding:























Chanel I still get out of my head and on occasion I will certainly buy the color Black Pearl from the current spring collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment