After several years of abstinence I have once again risen TUSH magazine. Guilt was the beautiful cover with Viktoryia Sasonkina . Since the current issue but shines with the same 6 AC covers, I have finally for the magazine with the 65-year-old Eveline Model Hall decided. The former ballerina has not found until very late to the modeling and has been for her performance Michalsky during Berlin Fashion Week in January to a wider audience. I love their white-gray-black hair and her stern face! The Cruella-De-Ville-Look's has just done to me.
is content to deliver the (directed by Armin Morbach) issue its claim of "comments on aesthetics & society're absolutely fair. Meanwhile, I read recommendations on beauty products very closely and often go hand in hand with TUSH social criticism without accompaniments. The hits my nerve and stimulates internal discussions.
crucial selling point, however, were the colorful photo productions, which are made especially in the beauty area very well. Close-ups of eye shadow, nail polish and Co. I think the amazing sexy and inspiring. Maybe because I like to look at the packaging or because it was never enough color can be. In a stationery shop in color pencils and papers sorted practice an equally violent, mysterious attraction for me. Eventually, I determined once an apartment wallpapered with macro shots painted faces.
My favorite fashion accessory: Colorful Hair! Unfortunately, I do not know a hairdresser who can come close color as good as that is always shown in the magazines (with shades, transitions, and different colors). But would like to meet you.
subject on which I can not see enough of me: beauty in the disease.
The lipstick, the eternal fetish object.
The official TUSH page you will find lots of information to the content of the current issue, there are also many of the stunning photos taken.
Further reading: The mirror led in January to interview Evelyn Hall.
0 comments:
Post a Comment