While in the background document was with holiday photographs of Serge Gainsbourg, I have a little of the photos of orchid show round cut. The color combinations and structures are so varied that my thoughts went away quickly from the flower as a whole. Check out the details and draw them to you as prints on fabrics or textures before transferring to furniture. to design an entire room in this organic style would be a beautiful thing. Viewing the images sometimes as areas of color rather than flowers, resulting in the mass as an LSD-like feeling (at least I imagine it in the right circumstances before so).
I wish a beautiful fantasy trip!
PS: What a life this is actually while you can see his home movies on TV?
PPS: The exhibition has been extended and runs until 2 March. Who aesthetically appealing images of plants want to see, click on the Flicker of cranknfurther .
0 comments:
Post a Comment