Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Triple Balance Beam Math Worksheets

I'll write again tomorrow - Cecelia Ahern



Tamara has always lived in the here and now - and never wasted a thought about tomorrow. Until she finds a diary in which their future is already recorded ... An enchanting story of how tomorrow can change our present - the wonderful new novel by the young Irish international bestseller author. Relocating to the suicide of her father, the young Tamara out of her glamorous life to simple Dublin relatives into the country. Her mother is grief over the death of her husband barely responsive, and far away from her friends Tamara feels abandoned completely. The only interesting thing about this remote place where they must now live, seems to be the burnt ruins Kilsaney the old Castle. But then, Tamara discovered a mysterious book: a diary in which her life is written - and always the very next day! Tamara It leads to the hidden secrets of her family and helps her find the way to love and future.


The content: The 16-year-old Tamara takes the suicide of her father with her mother to her uncle Arthur and his wife Rosaleen to `s country. Her mother falls into depression and Arthur and Rosaleen are you from the beginning before very strange. One day she finds a bookmobile in a closed book, which takes them. The book is not just any book, but a diary that is waiting to be filled. But as Tamara wants to write her first entry, is already one present. A diary entry from the next day in her handwriting ...

So if I'm honest I have hoped for more of the novel. The idea of the diary is real promising. However, my reaction was not particularly liked. Tamara I was not particularly likable and the rest of the people I know somehow not enough. The book should have been a lot of very intersting characters you about just not enough white. Sister Ignatius, for example, shows a very intresting but I would like to know more about them. Moreover, that the first half of the book has drawn ziehmlich and all events in the second half only to be rushed. In my opinion, it also has the single pair agencies are not really appropriate for other action.

I would not say that the book is bad, it was just somehow not entirely mine. It's such a nice story in between, but now nothing earth shattering. This was my first book by Cecelia Ahern, therefore I can not say how it is in comparison to the other books by her. However, I have read many reviews on Amazon, that it is in comparison to the other kind weaker.

bekomt From me the book two thumbs:



(Did the new year, new Bewetungszeichen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment