Yesterday I redeemed a part of my book vouchers, I got for Christmas. And now my bookshelf got a few new residents.
As Aileen learns that she is the last Banshee, she believes in a bad joke. It should be a figure from Irish mythology? It is to predict the death of other people and work magic with her voice do? That is completely absurd! Their strange dreams and an adverse event that they can not explain the best will, but they get to ponder.
The girl has no idea that their adventure with this revelation is only just beginning. That immerse them in a world is in the myths and legends no invention. That they must take along with sirens, water nymphs and men to fight against an ancient creature. And that they will fall in love. In a good friend, who suddenly does not fit into this new world ...
The girl has no idea that their adventure with this revelation is only just beginning. That immerse them in a world is in the myths and legends no invention. That they must take along with sirens, water nymphs and men to fight against an ancient creature. And that they will fall in love. In a good friend, who suddenly does not fit into this new world ...
The two books I bought and the last I won. Well, I made a bet with my father and I won (as almost always). With all our bets, he has offered me about half my bookshelves.
0 comments:
Post a Comment