Warning: This review may or may not contain spoilers for the end of the first volume!
Lia has decided together with the other mechs in Quinn's estate to live. Since she moved there she had no contact with their parents or old friends. Auden has created after his accident with Savona one group against other downloads.
I say more now about content, since I want to take anyone the tension.
I think that Robin Wasserman Crashed with a truly good continuation has been successful. Lia has been running for Skinned by a huge development. Where they are on top as it was clear that they still have the same Lia is like before downloading, you are now starting to doubt. Is it really still the same? Or is it just a copy of their old me?
to the get to know the other mechs better as you learn a lot about Riley and his past in the city. As he met a Jew, as is the case it came to download and how he lived before downloading.
The book does not seem too crowded with seemingly unrelated events and is still never boring. I also added in as was Skinned really liked the entry, which is also back on the spine. Lias ideas you learn from the world they live better. One learns that Italy was destroyed and there has hardly been at some point a squirrel flu.
The book has a pleasant writing style is fluid and I had to read quickly through the book. For those who liked the first volume of duty.
I say more now about content, since I want to take anyone the tension.
I think that Robin Wasserman Crashed with a truly good continuation has been successful. Lia has been running for Skinned by a huge development. Where they are on top as it was clear that they still have the same Lia is like before downloading, you are now starting to doubt. Is it really still the same? Or is it just a copy of their old me?
to the get to know the other mechs better as you learn a lot about Riley and his past in the city. As he met a Jew, as is the case it came to download and how he lived before downloading.
The book does not seem too crowded with seemingly unrelated events and is still never boring. I also added in as was Skinned really liked the entry, which is also back on the spine. Lias ideas you learn from the world they live better. One learns that Italy was destroyed and there has hardly been at some point a squirrel flu.
The book has a pleasant writing style is fluid and I had to read quickly through the book. For those who liked the first volume of duty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment