Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Should You Finance A Jet Ski

The Tribute by Panem, Flaming Anger - Suzanne Collins

were seriously injured Katniss freed by the rebels and brought in District 13. But their only concern is Peeta, the Capitol has fallen into the hands. The government is all out to break his will to use it as a weapon against the rebels can. Gale however, continues to fight alongside the insurgents, and to Katniss' fear, regardless of the consequences. When she realizes that the rebels are trying to use them for their targets to abuse, she realizes that they are all just characters in a treacherous game. She seems almost impossible to protect those they love ...
Katniss was rescued from the rebels out of the arena and seriously injured in District 13 brought. Peeta but was caught from the Capitol and is detained there. Meanwhile, however, learn your way around Katniss Districkt 13 apply to the daily schedule, they get printed each morning on her arm she ingnoriert. She wanders zielos by the district and is only at meal times. But the president of District 13 has other plans for her.
So the last book is finished, out, finished, over! And although I've made up my mind to enjoy it and not to devour it did not work. I had to know how easy it with Katniss, Peeta, galleries and all the other continues. And so the book even after one day was finished. But I just can not stop thinking. Now I wanted to write the same review where all the impressions are still fresh.
After the first chapter, I was back Completely restructured in history. I had read the second volume soon after its release and had little fear that I would have only a little Schwierigketen me to find your way. But the general was not the case, the wichtigsetn Events, it has introduced the second volume, the author again, so everything was understandable gu.
I have read several Reznsionen where the reviewers have complained about the end. But to me it has really liked, it had become too short or pulled too much in length. The book ended (as I have already thought of me) of course not with peace, joy, and pancakes are all happy and glad. This would not, in my opinion, fit to the whole story.
The book gets 5 thumbs up from me, plus a kleies heart, because the whole Series is simply brilliant ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment