Samantha Kingston has an almost perfect life, her boyfriend is the most popular boy at school and she has three great friends. But when, on the evening of 12 February on the way back from a party with her friends, a car accident she dies. But the next morning she wakes up in bed again and again it is the 12th February. Seven times they experienced the same day, seven times they woke up again on 12 February on and begins to realize that it is not only about their lives to save ...
Initially, I get in a little difficulties in the book, but that after the first 100 pages I was in there in the story. At first, me or anyone ziehmlich unsymphatisch, the protagonist, Sam and her friends are exactly the kind of girl that I can not really suffer: superficial, bitchy and mean. However, Sam makes the book a strong performance by ziehmlich and I have still to my heart. Besides Sam have her little sister Izzy and Kent a place in my heart found because they are both two very lovable characters.
Although gemiensam Sam 7 times going through the same day, it never gets boring. She spends the day of each Plays a very different way the book had indeed now and then a few deep, in which it was a bit boring but otherwise I can not complain about it. Although it's a rather sad little book actually come back and also some funny places.
get from me up the book good 4 thumb, even though my entry as it has fallen a bit hard but it was still exciting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment