For 2011, I've thought of something, so I hammer out some more blog entries. And while I have the whole "The first sunday", and That's because I'm going to publish this entry on the first Sunday of the month. Now what is "The firdt sunday" at all? It is an action in which I, of course, as you can see the picture quite a bit difficult to write about books. I think of this every month a new topic. So now to my first "The first sunday" entry. This month is the subject: A book that is simply far too little read!
A book that is simply far too little read:
They are now three, and I've read est, the first two. For it is a trio Lige, which unfortunately is not well known. And that is the New World series by Patrick Ness. The first volume is called "The Fugitive", the second "The dark paradise" and the third one, which I have not read called "The burning knife.
We are at some point in the future, mankind has discovered a new planet where life exists. The people have put up with spaceships to colonize this new planet, which they call NewWorld. When the people on the new planet broke arrived between the people and the actual inhabitants of the planet to "Sparkle" is a war. Sparkle all were killed, but first they have released a virus. This virus had both the men and the women have a different effect. While all the women died, it caused the men something else. Any man can hear the thoughts of others, but not only that of the other men but rather the thoughts of all animals. This world is on the 12-year-old Todd, who is nearing his 13th birthday and are therefore at the threshold of adulthood. But when one day in the swamps a silent "listening" and pointed out a girl looks. His world gets out of control. His Vormüder Ben and Cillian send him with a backpack, in which only a knife, the diary of his mother and a little food is on the run.
The books are really exciting and I do not even know why there is so little read. To the first volume there are only 9 reviews on Amazon and Lovley Boook it only has 17 owners. They are not even so much. So, all I have to say about the book, I hope you have now made a little curious, and the books have found a few new readers
0 comments:
Post a Comment