Friday, March 4, 2011

Yugioh Lightsworn/twilight Deck List

Repeat: Lust / / The Raveonettes.


this track (although the album version) I hear now for almost an hour in the infinite loop here while I type the next Monster Post and myself dream away.

The Raveonettes - a wonderful band with great sound. In April, the next record is "Raven in the Grave, by then there " War in Heaven "as a teaser.



I fell out of heaven
to be with you in hell my sin
's not quite seven nothing much to tell


lust i haven´t craved
a sainted boy im not
i`ll take it to my grave
a side cursed on rot

i ride this ropes alone
beneath the sulfur sky
everywhere i roam
life is one big lie

when the fireball goes down
out by LA waste
i come into town
but only for a day

if starving in bed means
a pray for you to understand
the man cure is sleek
but lust holds my hand

i stumbled and i cry
i pounce with no revenge
at least i never lied
or took the truth to rail

0 comments:

Post a Comment