Leafing through the book fair program, I noticed today the events on "Rights of God (for girls)" on. How did I find always in reports on so-called girl gangs, hurt Wife beaters Girls often somewhat-desperate, maybe a little extra dimension on the scale of violence (or extension) ... because I was suddenly the song "Girl from Greifswald" come to mind.
TempEau is a band that I've never really trusted me and never so busy with her, but there was a time in which I was crazy about the title.
Lyrically, Plewka moved here at a level that Judith Holofernes example, despite all the language games Rien never succeeded. Direct yet sophisticated. Something like this should run on radio and fewer of these mindless Sexkram.
worlds away from the town houses in Greifswald,
the satellite town is made of concrete.
looks strange and it still there out of the window,
it was not given her to come of it.hatred and tattooed skin in his fists,
from the time where it was not settled politically,
has ever tried what else
yes now!She is a child of national youth work,
it is dedicated to the children about which no one else happy.
She pleads for hate and violence, it stands for,
she waits outside the gates of the schools in Greifswald.It is not easy to talk with her, she stumbles over sentences
to be happy to own.
And they defiantly clings to the iron cross,
disappears and in the flat next door to fold flyers.hatred and tattooed skin in his fists,
from the time where it was not settled politically, has
they ever tried what else
yes now!She is a child of national youth work,
it is dedicated to the children about which no one else happy.
She pleads for hate and violence, it stands for,
she waits outside the gates of the schools in Greifswald.
The text gives me immediately associations with East German punk bands. Maybe I've heard as a child too much Gerhard Schöne , but I stand pretty on East German texts (not just Puhdys and carat). But maybe I stand only on ambiguous lyrics. Anyway, I then had to think again in the third type of punk music. There was American Punk, British Punk, there were and there were (at least) nor Eastern Punk. Find what made the bands at that time I fascinating. running on public service broadcasting now and then a documentary about this part of the East German music scene. "The other bands" were so diverse in their self-perception and the perception that it is not to summarize in 50 minutes.
I then searched for a classic from that time: "Born in the GDR" by Sandow . The video is "owned by Sony Music Entertainment" and therefore "[m] is not a country available." Google has just spat out a new video, that I have the original sound track not found on the net and then giving up the search. Looking at the contents of what I was looking for, is the double crazy. A wall in the network prevents me (and people who know do not) can hear the song and the reason is the capitalist interests of a record company with which the band had to do then nothing (who knows better, may correct me ).
fell When looking me in any case, again, how difficult it is to come at about alternative oriental music, especially if you do not know what to look for. At some point I would like to make a quick exhibition on the subject, especially because there often for non-Easterners still wrong Ideas exist.
As a little food for thought so here is an interview with Kai-Uwe Schmidt Kohl (singer of Sandow) in alternative music in the East.
Link:
0 comments:
Post a Comment